How to Update Your Google Ads Billing Information
Once you sign up for a Google Ads account, you’ll discover that there are many options for managing and fine-tuning your account and profile. One core feature is the ability to add and update billing information. Keeping your billing information current is vital to continuing your ad campaigns. So, take some time to learn how to use this feature.
Note: You can view and update your card information and payment profile details in your account's “Billing & Payments” section. To change how you pay (for example, from automatic to manual payments), please contact Google Ads Support.
In the meantime, here’s a quick tutorial on how to update your Google Ads billing information for your real estate investment business.
What Billing Information Can I Update or Edit?
Google provides the following options for changing your billing information.
- Company information
- Payment method
- Billing address
- Name on card
- Card numerical information
- Expiration date
- Automatic or manual billing
Follow These Steps to Update Your Google Ads Billing Information
Step 1: Log in to your Google Ads Account
You have to be logged in to your Google Ads account to change your billing information. So, provide the login information, and you’ll be ready to go.
Step 2: Go to Your Account Settings
Follow these steps to go to the settings page.
- Click the ‘Tools & Settings’ Icon at the top right of the menu.
- Under ‘Billing & Payments,’ click ‘Settings.’
- Choose the ‘Country’ and click ‘Continue.’
Step 3: Add or Update Your Business and Billing Details
After you click ‘Continue,’ you’ll see the screen that allows you to add or update your company’s information and billing details. Fill out the form and click ‘Submit.’ Google Ads will save your settings, and your billing should be ready.
Tips for Adding Your Google Ads Billing Information
- Payment method is how you will pay (credit card, direct debit, etc.).
- Payment setting is how you want to set your payments up.
- Automatic payments allow you to schedule your payments automatically.
- Manual payments allow you to make your payments manually as needed.
- Prepayment is required if you choose the manual payment method.
- Google credit line is available if your business qualifies.
- Monthly invoicing is available for Google credit lines.
Why Can’t I Select a Payment Method?
Don’t be alarmed if you can’t select a payment method. Google may grey out the method section when you first start an account. The payment method or setting will usually appear available once Google has reviewed your account.
Note: Your Google Ads account must meet two requirements to be eligible for payment methods.
- $200 of payments with an available payment method
- Four weeks of account activity compliant with Google Ads policies
Buy One to Three More Houses Every Month With Our Motivated Seller Prospects Online Marketing Program
Magnyfi can help you get more qualified motivated seller leads through various paid and organic online marketing strategies. Learn more about how we can help you implement the Motivated Seller Prospects Online Marketing Program in your area.
To check the availability of your market, fill out our application form or contact us at 877-399-2259, and we will walk you through the process. We only work with a limited number of investors per area, so claim your market today!