How to Create a Facebook Page for Your REI Business
Of all the social media platforms real estate investors can use to promote their business, Facebook is still prime digital real estate (pardon the pun). With close to 262 million active users in the U.S. & Canada alone, Facebook allows you to build your brand, establish additional credibility from reviews, and get motivated seller leads.
With an established Facebook page for your REI business, you can run both paid ads as well as post updates, pictures & videos for others in your area to see.
Below is a short guide on creating a Facebook page for your real estate investment business.
Follow These Steps to Create Your Facebook Business Page
Note: Before you begin, you need to create a personal Facebook page. You will use your personal account to create your business page.
Step 1: Gather Your Business Information
Facebook will ask you for details about your real estate investment business. So, you will need to have that information available in advance. What information do you need to have ready?
- Personal Facebook profile
- Category for your page
- Information about your business such as an address, areas serviced, email, phone number, website, hours, story, and images
- Goals or objectives the page should help you achieve
Step 2: Create the Page
Once you have the necessary information, it is time to create your Facebook business page. Here’s how you do it:
- Open your Facebook profile.
- At the top of the homepage, select Create and choose Page.
- Name your Page.
- Add a category to describe your Page.
Step 3: Fill in the Details
Now that you have created the page, it’s time to color it with details about your business. Make sure you fill in every section and provide the most accurate, up-to-date information about your company.
- Enter business information, such as address and contact information.
- Select Continue
- Add a profile photo, image, or logo to your page.
- Add a cover photo, image, or logo to your page.
Select ‘Next’ to go to your new page after completing the steps above.
What to Add in the Business Information Section
Once you get to the information section, you will notice that Facebook allows you to provide many details about your company. What can you add?
Add a short description to your Page so that visitors know what kind of services your business offers. Keep your description brief.
Add a phone number, website and email address. People who visit your Page can access this information to get in touch with you.
Business Location and Hours
If your business or organization has a physical location, add an address and business hours so that people know where and when to visit you.
You can select up to 2 more relevant categories to help potential customers discover your Page.
Let people know what your business is all about. In the About section, you can add a story to your Page. Stories can include things like when you founded your business, what you specialize in, your mission, etc.
Tips for Creating Your Facebook Business Page
If you are including your Facebook business page in your digital marketing strategy, you need to carefully consider how you position your brand on the platform and what you want people to see when they read your ads or land on your page.
There are several things you can do to enhance your page. So, follow these tips for creating your Facebook page:
- If you intend to use the paid ads services Facebook offers, then take the time to get to know the analytics and insights. They can help you refine your marketing strategy.
- Use every possible tool and method to promote your page on Facebook and other online platforms.
- Interact with your audience - read and reply to the comments on your page.
- Pin the most important posts to the top of your page.
- Set your posts' preferred day and time - don’t just post any time.
- Add photos, graphics, or videos to every post - not just content.
Buy One to Three More Houses Every Month With Our Motivated Seller Prospects Online Marketing Program
Magnyfi can help you get more qualified motivated seller leads through various paid and organic online marketing strategies. Learn more about how we can help you implement the Motivated Seller Prospects Online Marketing Program in your area.
To check the availability of your market, fill out our application form or contact us at (877) 540-4248, and we will walk you through the process. We only work with a limited number of investors per area, so claim your market today!