How to Create a Facebook Business Manager for Your REI Business
If you currently have a Facebook personal profile and business page, you can enhance certain features and change your privacy settings, giving you more control over your pages. Creating and setting up a Facebook business manager is easy. Just follow the steps below.
What Is Facebook Business Manager?
Facebook Business Manager is a tool that allows you to manage your personal profile and business page on Facebook. You can integrate your marketing efforts across multiple businesses and business partners. There are three main functions you can perform with the manager.
Run and Track Your Ads
When you run an ad on Facebook, the manager provides insides on how the ad performs. You can view data such as
- The number of people who see your ad.
- The number of people who click on your ad.
- The amount you spend on your ad.
You can view performance, demographics, placement, and delivery charts that detail your ad’s performance.
Manage Your Pages and Ad Accounts
You may have multiple accounts or business pages on Facebook. With the business manager, you can create separate ad accounts for every client or business you serve, pay for ads with different payment methods, and control your reporting settings.
See ad performance across different ad accounts and get reports of the assets and people your business is responsible for.
Separate Your Personal Page from Your Business Page
Facebook Business Manager is useful for establishing privacy settings across all your personal and business pages. Privacy settings include
- Preventing coworkers or business managers from seeing your profile page.
- Controlling what people see on your pages or ad accounts.
- Determining who has administrative access to your accounts.
How Do I Know If I Need Facebook Business Manager?
There are several reasons why you need a Facebook Business Manager.
- You have a marketing team that needs access to your accounts.
- You manage multiple apps, pages, and ad accounts.
- You have partnerships with other businesses or vendors.
- You need to establish an administrative hierarchy.
- You want accurate insights into your ad’s performance.
How to Setup Your Facebook Business Manager
Setting up your Facebook Business Manager is simple. Follow these steps.
- Go to business.facebook.com/overview.
- Click ‘Create Account.’
- Enter a name for your business, your name, and your work email address
- Click ‘Next.
- Enter your business details and click Submit.
Buy One to Three More Houses Every Month With Our Motivated Seller Prospects Online Marketing Program
Magnyfi can help you get more qualified motivated seller leads through various paid and organic online marketing strategies. Learn more about how we can help you implement the Motivated Seller Prospects Online Marketing Program in your area.
To check the availability of your market, fill out our application form or contact us at 877-399-2259, and we will walk you through the process. We only work with a limited number of investors per area, so claim your market today!